Finished my 3rd request, and this graphic is for...Jody_Cailin!
I like this graphic too. This graphic needed the most detail so it took me the longest. The shading could be improved especially in the vest. The pants seem fine and so does the bag. But, the lines in the shirt aren't so straight and perfect, but probably good enough for first timers like me XD
I hope you like it Jody!

Ohhhh i really love it *.* I think the pants, bag and shoes are the best parts. Other parts would have needed some more shading like the neck, hands and belt. Thank you for making this for me :) I really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteAm i allowed to post this on my portfolio (of course with giving credits to you)?
Thank you! Of course you may post it :)
ReplyDeleteThank you :) I have posted it now on my blog :) Here's the link if you want to see for yourself :)
ReplyDeletehttp://jodycailin.blogspot.de/