Helloww everyone ^^ Sorry for not posting in a while; I just took a little break in making graphics. Well today, I got bored (like always) and I created a graphic.
It's not really a stardoll related graphic but anyways, I like making these type of graphics. I'm really happy on how it turned out but there are some improvements needed. The neck looks really odd and so does the left eye (smaller eye). Other than that, i like everything else!
Suggestions? Comments?

I like the flowers and the hair :) face looks a bit strange though, as the neck does
ReplyDeletePretty but the neck is not that nice but everything is perfect
ReplyDeleteThanks :)) Yeah the neck looks horrible :P
ReplyDeleteWow, And Kcv Plz make or edit me the graphic I sent you in your email. I don't want it fast now, you can do make anytime you want, bu plz make it before feburary ends. Plz put my name in your requests. :D And plz also give me the link in which making hair is taught (by anyone).
ReplyDelete-BarbieSubhi